On 15/12/2010 06:42, Luke Smith wrote:
I'm Luke Smith (ls_n), a YUI core developer.

I'm very interested in the process of learning, teaching, and presenting about JavaScript/web development (and in general, I suppose). These are very interesting times wrt JavaScript and web development. Hopefully it goes without saying that I also enjoy actually coding in JS. I've barely gotten my feet wet with Node.js, but look forward to spending more time with it.

I also moderate #yui on freenode, host the YUI: Open Hours conf calls, and answer the occasional question on SO. My languishing blog is at http://lucassmith.name

I'm pretty excited about this group for the opportunities it advertises for people at all stages of learning about JS/DOM coding. In particular, the dedication to civility and respect.

Welcome Luke! I've seen you in action teaching YUI - folks, here is a thorough teacher!