Hey all,

My name is Scott Koon.  I'll occasionally make noise over here :
http://www.lazycoder.com/weblog/tag/javascript/
<http://www.lazycoder.com/weblog/tag/javascript/>I've got a Twitter account
over here: http://twitter.com/lazycoder where I mostly re-tweet Rey Bango,
Elijah Manor, and Chris Williams.

I've professionally used YUI2, jQuery, PrototypeJS, and plain old vanilla
JavaScript. I wrote part of a book which was a fun learning experience.