My name is Marc Harter (@wavded).  I'm stationed in Eau Claire, WI and work
with JavaScript daily.  Very glad this list is here, was turned off by
c.l.js spam and trolling but this really looks like a fresh start with some
really solid guys (Asen and Rey) leading the crew.

I keep learning and hope to learn more here and help others.  I
have benefited from a lot of you already on this list, thanks!  I'm
currently interested in language design and lower level server programming
(esp. w/ nodejs).

Twitter: http://twitter.com/wavded
Code: http://github.org/wavded
Blog: http://wavded.tumblr.com