Hi All,

I'm interested in getting some people's thoughts on unit testing in
javascript. I've been looking at qUnit, but an aware of a number other
methods jsunit,jsspec, jspec etc. With qUnit in particular there are a
few areas which I'm still unsure about:

1) Making tests dependent on one another, so if one test fails
dependent tests are not run.
2) Detecting exceptions. If a function throws an exception, how can
one lookout for this?
3) Producing code coverage reports.

Regards,
Glan