I use been using Selenium RC [http://seleniumhq.org/] lately. I moved away
from QUnit which struggled to be consistent with interaction testing. QUnit
was great for testing that function foo returned bar, but it lacked in
testing the user interface. Plus you had to manually open up browsers to
test.

We hooked up Selenium RC on a virtual machine, and we can test multiple
browsers with a click of a button.

I know that some developers frown upon testing the user iterface, but
interaction testing is a big part in my application since we built widgets
based on jQuery UI. Makes it easy to determine if the new version of jQuery
or jQuery UI will break my widgets. No more having to manually click
hundreds of test pages! It takes 30 minutes to run a full test in multiple
browsers which would normally take over a day and a half to do it manually
[and hope you did not skip something!]

Eric