Hi

There already few replies and will "+1" to jsTestDriver it's best runner on the
market now.
One point regarding tests dependent - it's not a really good idea, the idea of
tests is show how major the problem is, if you break 1 test it most of all
means simple problem, if you broke 1K+ tests - major point. When I've start use
tests I thought like you do it, but reality shows that you don't need to stop
runner on first fail.

Have a good luck with testing, not much js developers do that and I'm glad you
1 of us :)

Anton.