Hi Garrett.

In 2007 I started reviewing YUI and moved on to prototype.js, Dojo,
> jQuery, Mootools, Ext-js, Sencha, and others. They all have different
> problems but the common problematic themes seem to be interdependency,
> being too general, making poor inferences and typechecking.

So what do you do now? Rewrite everything from scratch?

> Learning javascript building quality code has little to do with making
> money.

I was not talking about making money.
I'm interested in learning how to build web applications without Javascript
libraries ("not being an incompetent", to use you terms :) ).

Cheers,
Guillaume.