On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:58 AM, Jorge <jo...@jorgechamorro.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 12:35 am, jdalton <john.david.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> @Jorge:
>>
>>   Shows Chrome 11 and Safari 5 failing at least 1 of the tests:
>>  http://jsbin.com/ipowa4
>
> It's quite debatable whether it's a bug to create a table with a
> tbody...
>
>> > LOL, March, 7, 2007 ? That must have been Safari 2.x :-))) Are you
>>
>> The poster said that the bug was old but still exists (maybe in
>> mobile).
>
> Yes, that's what he said. But I don't believe it. To prove that a bug
> exists, there has to be a test somewhere that demonstrates it, a test
> that is able to reproduce it. Where is it ? I will believe it as soon
> as I see it.
>
> See, for example, that Diego posted saying "Try changing the "title"
> or the "head" elements using ".innerHTML" and you will see problems
> arise even in Webkit. " Well, I did and there was not any problem. He
> just didn't know what he was talking about.

I am sure your pet is better then you at talking with people ! Keep
offense for yourself please !

Have you even tried what you posted ?

   javascript:(function() { var title =
document.getElementsByTagName('title')[0]; title.innerHTML = 'AAA';
})();

Does the above really work on your version of Safari ?

Doesn't that just mean we use two different Webkit builds ?

Isn't this one of the reasons you recently ditched as not a valid test ?

--
Diego