On Feb 7, 2:26 am, Diego Perini <diego.per...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:58 AM, Jorge <jo...@jorgechamorro.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 12:35 am, jdalton <john.david.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> @Jorge:
>
> >>   Shows Chrome 11 and Safari 5 failing at least 1 of the tests:
> >>  http://jsbin.com/ipowa4
>
> > It's quite debatable whether it's a bug to create a table with a
> > tbody...

> >> The poster said that the bug was old but still exists (maybe in
> >> mobile).
>
> > Yes, that's what he said. But I don't believe it. To prove that a bug
> > exists, there has to be a test somewhere that demonstrates it, a test
> > that is able to reproduce it. Where is it ? I will believe it as soon
> > as I see it.
>
> > See, for example, that Diego posted saying "Try changing the "title"
> > or the "head" elements using ".innerHTML" and you will see problems
> > arise even in Webkit. " Well, I did and there was not any problem. He
> > just didn't know what he was talking about.
>
> I am sure your pet is better then you at talking with people ! Keep
> offense for yourself please !

She only knows to meow :-)

> Have you even tried what you posted ?

Yes I have copy-pasted it from the console.

>    javascript:(function() { var title =
> document.getElementsByTagName('title')[0]; title.innerHTML = 'AAA';
>
> })();
>
> Does the above really work on your version of Safari ?

Perfectly fine.

> Doesn't that just mean we use two different Webkit builds ?

Surely... What version are you using ?

navigator.userAgent
"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/
534.19+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.3 Safari/533.19.4"

> Isn't this one of the reasons you recently ditched as not a valid test ?

I don't know. Did I?
--
Jorge.