On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Jorge <jo...@jorgechamorro.com> wrote:

> On Feb 7, 1:02 am, Miller Medeiros <lis...@millermedeiros.com> wrote:
> >
> > my app should also run inside a WebView
>
> In any case. Mobile Safari is a webview too.

in theory they are the same, but if a bug only happens in one instance than
it mean that they are not exactly the same.

> > - it will live inside an Ad on a
> > native application, something like an iAd that should also accessible
> using
> > the browser - the bug isn't only related with PhoneGap...
>
> How do you know ?
> Have you seen the test case ?
> Do you know what did she do to get it ?
> Why do you say that it's not only related to Phonegap, when she got
> "phonegap" in the innerhtml ?
>
> You can't tell until you see the code.

this code here: http://pastebin.com/KAbQKDJN (posted by rmurphey a couple
weeks ago) -  doesn't work all the times inside a webview.. but I haven't
seen it fail inside the browser...

I've also seen some other people reporting the same bug, just search on
stack overflow or google and you will find a couple.. - most of them are
phonegap projects since most people that are doing HTML inside a WebView are
probably using it..