Just read Angus Croll's post on the new Object properties, 'keys' and
'getOwnPropertyNames'.

http://javascriptweblog.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/javascript-object-keys-finally

It got me thinking... I hadn't noticed until now, but it looks like all of
the new properties (create/preventExtensions/etc) are implemented on Object,
as opposed to Object.prototype.  Any insight as to why?  It may be just a
personal preference, but I would *vastly* prefer obj.keys() over
Object.keys(obj).

_jason