On Mar 6, 2:07 am, Jarek Foksa <ja...@kiwi-themes.com> wrote:
> After having investigated several script loaders I decided to go back
> to linking all script files manually in HTML as it's the most reliable
> and straightforward solution.

I agree no doubt that this is the most reliable and straightforward
solution.

The situation I can image using dynamically loaded scripts is when the
one-page app starts to get *huge* and there is functionality in the
app that the user will almost never use. The JavaScript and CSS for
that functionality can be loaded if the user does want to use that
functionality.

I just looked in a reasonably complex page I built. It has 164 kB of
JavaScript in three files. Because Firefox downloads these files in
parallel, I'm seeing download times around 1.5 seconds for these three
files.

Peter