for what it seems you are in the direction of building an app not a site
if that is the case and average load times get bigger consider loading the core
functionality javascript first
and choose background loading the rest or lazy loading.

if you go beyond that consider a loading notice, if your app provides a lot of
functionality then you should consider a loading progress bar or something
users will wait for it if they know the app is good.