Walter Jerusalinsky wrote:

> I know that , but Model 1 mostly needs Scriptlets to do anything useful.- If
> you don't use them in model 1, you are limited to use the bean's setter and
> getter methods effects.- Wich is the HTML like tag to invoke another method?
>
> Walter

You still have the processRequest() method in your bean.  What I usually end up doing
is having a base class which contains the properties and getter()/setter() methods.
For each different scenario where this bean is needed I extend a derived class that
has a new processRequest() method.  That way I can customize the behavior of the bean
each place I need it.

cc

begin:vcard
n:Cobb;Christopher