Any opinions on which database (Oracle, DB2, Postgre, Informix, Sybase,
etc) would be best for doing some JSP+database  expirementation on a Red
Hat 6 Intel Linux box?  I'm just looking for something to play with...
my biggest priority is that it not be an absolute nightmare to install
and get working with JSP.   Also, if anyone knows, which of these
databases support JDBC on Linux.

Thanks
--Tod Liebeck, [EMAIL PROTECTED]