I don't know whether it is normal or not, but I get an error when my source jsp page exceed 31.7 Ko. I was not able to find a word on that special point neither on the specifications nor in JRun's documentation.

I get a 500 Internal Server Error
com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet

javax.servlet.ServletException

In fact, the java file generated by JRun is empty, and this occurs only when the jsp file >= 32.8 Ko

I don't know either if it is a limitation of JRun or of the JSP itself. There might also be a parameter to set to increase the size of the input buffer of the servlet server, but I didn't find where, if it does exist.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sylvain