This books looks interesting from the description - does anyone who has
purchased it have comments about how well written / how on topic it is?

Regards,

Dave
---------------
JCertify 2.0
http://www.axtive.com/jcertify
JCertify is the number 8 selling product on http://www.buyonet.com

--

Regards,

Dave Hecksel
Axtive Software Corporation
(214) 880-4820

---------------------------

e.Business Personalization Made e.Z

===> For Interactive e.Business Personalization Solutions, <===
===> check out http://www.axtive.com  <===

begin:          vcard
fn:             David  Hecksel
n:              Hecksel;David
org:            Axtive Software Corporation
adr:            3100 Mckinnon;;Suite 800;Dallas;Texas;75201;USA
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Chief Technology Officer
tel;work:       (214) 880-4820
tel;fax:        (214) 880-4810
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE