Orkin David wrote:

> I really like the books that oreilly puts out.  My question is does anyone know
> if the have in the works a book solely dedicated to JSP's?  Or if not what is
> going to be the ultimate reference book for JSP's

Yes, there will be an O'Reilly book about JSP; I'm writing it as we speak.

It will cover JSP 1.1 and include many sample JavaBeans and custom tags
that can be used by web designers that are not experienced Java programmers,
as well as sections for experienced Java programmers describing how to develop
JavaBeans and custom tags for JSP, different approaches for using JSP in
combination with other J2EE technologies such as servlets, JDBC and EJBs.

Since the JSP 1.1 (and Servlet 2.2) spec will not be finalized until late
this year and there are a lot of things to cover the book will not be available
next year sometime.

--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com