From: Corbin Henson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Any websites using JSP

Who cares what they use. I am just thankful that they are here. Why would you expect a company to re-write their entire system every time a new technology comes out. The idea is to introduce new technologies into a system when and where it is needed. Not to pledge allegiance to every new technology that comes out and disregard all others. If a Web system is written in ASP and works, what is the ROI of re-writing it just to say " they practice what they preach".  Next lets blast them if they aren't on the newest box or OS.

"Bentz, David C" wrote:

 On the www.jsp-interest.com web page the list a disclaimer stating:"Yes, we use ASP and will continue to until hosting becomes more
available and certainly a lot cheaper.
 We are web developers and have  an interest in JSP. We are not
biased toward ASP or JSP just what we feel is the best technology for
the solution. For the moment under our host service this means ASP."
And by using ASP they can't even get that to work right.  I'm sorry but practice what you preach...-David BentzCutler-Hammer/Eaton