Note that if you use JWS as a web server, static content like HTM,GIF,etc
are served up by a file servlet.  This is fine for most dynamic sites, but
if you have a large amount of static content as well, you may want to look
at a servlet engine which sits on top of a standard web server to get better
performance.

Also note that last I heard, Sun had plans of dropping JWS.  So you may want
to look for an alternative.  Work being done by Apache is worth a look as
well.

Frank