> A)  Is it possible to write an appication in JSP without the usage of
> Servelts or Java Beans?

yes

> B)  Is it advisable to go for the development of an application without
> Java Beans and Servelts.

well i guess this is one question which everybody will answer from their
experience, so here is mine. I wrote something like 100 servlets, sizes
varied from very small to 2000-3000 lines, then i discovered jsp and since
then i'm only using jsps with beans, the same projects what i did before
with servlets it would take me now not even half of the time i spent on it
back then. I found that using beans and jsps smartly makes most of the work
spent on the backends very short. I usually write multipage forms,
search-engines which get data from all kinda databases, file upload from
webpage (100MB+ files too) and so on...

AndySoft