Mark, thanks

SJSP has an xml file jsp.tld which is a tag library definition for the jsp tags
themselves, i.e. jsp:useBean, jsp:include etc. I wonder whether you can add your
own tags to this library, e.g. to support indexed properties like so:

<jsp:getProperty name=wallet property=users index=1>

The same effect could be achieved by using a custom library . <myjsp:getProperty
etc>
and similarly <myjsp:setProperty *> ...

I guess I'm just being obtuse by wanting to alter the base jsp library ;)

Jari