Oracle's JSP engine (http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java/servlets/) supports
applying
a stylesheet to a generated JSP page using the <jml:transform tag>.

To see it in action go to the above website,  choose the Sample Code link, and
then the very last link to JSP Developer's Guide Samples, and then choose
Chapter 7:  XML/XSL.  You can run it / view source code, which looks as below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<%@ page session = "false" %>
<%@ taglib uri="oracle.jsp.parse.OpenJspRegisterLib" prefix="jml" %>

<jml:transform href="style/hello.xsl" >

<page>
 <title>Hello</title>
 <content>
  <paragraph>This is my first XML/XSL file!</paragraph>
 </content>
</page>

</jml:transform>