> Is there away to get the browser size using a Java Servlet???

I assume you're talking about the height and width of the browser window?
That information is only available to client-side technologies like
JavaScript and Java Applets.

If you REALLY needed to know this, you could put JavaScript code in a page,
and have that info passed back to the servlet in the next request as a
cookie or form parameter.  But what will you do if they resize their window
frequently like me, or have scripting disabled?