Hi folks,
I think you can see the code generated for the servlet in the "work"
subfolder of JSWDK. I am not sure about other environments.
Looking at the code generated there provides good enough idea of what goes
on in a servlet generated from a JSP.
I have not come across any documentation that says any thing about the
structure of the servlet.
HTH,
Ritesh Sinha

Ashwani Kalra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/24/2000 09:28:05 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]