As I understand it, the final analysis showed that CF was not the culprit
but that Windows NT was responsible for the app server farm gagging and
puking.  poor allocation of memory and sockets.
The same app was run on a Sun E10K with no problems.
My main issue w/ CF is that all the apps are focused on a page and not from
an application level.  apps are very difficult to maintain because all the
code is in the page (or modules).
JSP/Servlet apps are much easier to separate domain from presentation concerns.

clint