Dear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I really need the syntax.jsp and the specification for JSP 0.92 cause I have
taken over a project based on JSP 0.92. And I have to continue the work in
jsp 0.92 for a while. All the material I can find is for 1.0 and above. I
would be pleased if someone would send be the pdf's maybe in a zip file or
guide me to a link where I can download it. It is not present at
java.sun.com. I have searched and visit every site mentioning jsp 0.92 but
with out any luck ...

I need the jSP specs to know f.ex.: isn't the object session implicit
reacheble in JSP 0.92 or is that only so in JSP 1.0 ?!?!

Sincerely yours

Christian
Denmark