Need help in deciding the tool for report generation.
I can use either of 'Oracle Reports' or 'Crystal
Reports' and I have no clue on how to use Crystal
Reports as web pages and I am not sure if I can use
Oracle Reports with JWS

I did not use any tools in my previous web application

and used only HTML for report generation.

I am using JWS2.0 on Windows NT.
The report now I am trying to generate is complicated
and can be 50 - 60 pages and I have to use page-breaks
which is not possible in HTML(though I can use
page-break in CSS,NN is not supporting).

I am really looking for help from someone who used
Crystal Reports or
Oracle Reports with Java.

Thanks in advance,
Geeta