Geeta,
      U can oracle report for this. What u have to do is , create report using
Oracle Report. u can pass parameter as u must have done with c/s environment.
In
your HTML page , u redirect URL with parameter as normal request parameter
pointing
to the oracle Report server. u ca generate report either in HTML or PDF format
( U
require acrobat reader plug in installed for that). U can have graphs also.

Kaushik