I mailed yesterday also but i think u missed that mail I said go to the
frame head mean to say go to the location on top where its written ms dos
there do a right click go to properties and then goto layout tab in that
increse the size of vertical and horizontal buffers cach size, and ur
problem will be solved as u'll get scroll bars.
Mandeep