Hi ruchi..
u can use following command to generate a error log. while changing the
buffer size is also a solution but for me at least this one is more handy.
Suppose I want to compile a xyz.java file. then my command should be.....
javac -J-Djavac.pipe.output=true *.java>error.txt

where,
xyz.java is the bean you are going to compile.
error.txt is the error log. (you can give any name for this. If you just
give like this error.txt will get generated in your current directory...but
you can specify the path also. Like, C:\myfolder\error.txt) Then command
would look like this..
javac -J-Djavac.pipe.output=true *.java>C:\myfolder\error.txt

Manish