Hi Folks,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with the two problems I'm  having
at the moment.

1/  I want to detect a WAP browser (as opposed to any standard PC browser) and
redirect to a different welcome page accordingly.  At the moment if I try to
type in my WML address in IE, it tries to download the resulting file.  Not
a good idea.  Also, I am trying to build the WAP using JSPs.  Is there a content
type command I can use to allow it to be delivered appropriate (ie as WML)?

2/      I'm limited to Java 1.1.*, and I'm using a lot of databases.  I want to be
able to move through one resultset several times, and I've been told that the
best way to achieve this is through vectors (or vectors of vectors).  I'm not
sure of the syntax of this, so if anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks very much!

Kate McNamara