Hi Gurus:

Can anybody list down the advantages and disadvantages of ASP vs JSP w.r.t
the following:

1. Performance (support for high hit rates)
2. Ease of Development
3. Ease of Maintenance
4. Development Time

We ahve to develop a portal taht initially might have hit rates of  100/hour
and shud be scalable to 1000/hour. But all the hits will be for very small
duration coz the request will then be directed to other sites.

Yet, no decision has been made regarding the platform and there r no
restrictions on choice.

Also I would like to know if there are any known bugs with JSPs or anything
that is not supported by JSP but is supported by ASP.

I require to know this asap.

Thanks & Regards
Ruta