The statement that for VisualAge for Java "tomcat is not an option with this
ide" is patently incorrect. I know it for a fact. I built it and have
published a number of articles and whitepapers on it.

You can get it for free at:

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document4290?OpenDocument&p=1&mast=1&DPart=Download

And yes, it is at Tomcat 3.1 not 3.2x but so is the version that ships with
JBuilder 4, comparing apples to apples, oranges to oranges.

Furthermore, do you not expect that VisualAge for Java *Enterprise* would be
a bit more expensive than JBuilder *Professional* ? I think, in fact that
VisualAge for Java Professional is quite comparable in price to JBuilder
Professional.

- Sheldon Wosnick