Pete,

Pretty sure you have your facts wrong Pete.  By default, VA Java Enterprise
uses the IBM Websphere Test Environment to test JSPs, but you also have the
option of using the Apache Tomcat Test Enviornment v3.1, downloadable free
of charge from http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/.

As for the documentation comparisons, well you obviously know JBuilder very
well.  You obviously don't know VA Java, and probably haven't even looked at
the documentation.  Making comments that product A is better than product B
without knowing anything about product B is a bit over the top.

Godd luck Bhavesh, there is plenty of documentation and pdfs installed with
the product that tell you how to test jsps, just look a little bit harder.

Duane.