hth.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ZHU Jia
Sent: 31 January 2001 12:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Which JSP Engine/Application Server is the best?

Hi there,

we have used Perl/CGI for years in our company, now we are considering
switch
to JSP/Servlet. I've had some early experiments with JSP (Tomcat 3.2) and
I'm
convinced that this is better than CGI.
Now my question is which JSP Engine/Java Application Server should we use in
our production environment? I only tried out Tomcat, it's OK and it's free,
but is there anything better out there, considering the stability/ease of
configuration/feature/price?
Any hints or tips will be highly appreciated, and many thanks in advance!

regards
ZHU Jia