Henry

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of sufi malak
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 11:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Why tomcat needs apache ????

Hi, I installed tomcat, and it's working fine, but I am confusing, why we
need apache for tomcat ?
Another question, if in tomcat I have an application called myApp in
tomcat\webapps\myApp
tomcat\webapps\myApp\index.jsp
How can I invoque index.jsp from apache.
Thanks