Does anyone use Kawa from allair, or JPadPro??
Just heard of them, are they any good??

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and reference
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]För Gutman, Larry
Skickat: den 14 februari 2001 22:46
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Re: Macromedia's Dreamweaver UltraDev

It is good for a designer.  I find that for developers that JRun Studio
works very well.  When developing I very rarely need to go into a design
view, because most of the things that I program are dynamic.  So a good html
editor that supports jsp is a good way to go.  We have built customer help
and tag wizards for our taglibs in JRun.  I guess it all depends on your job
function.