UltraDev is good for everything except JSP, it generates
tons of code that is not needed and I find it very
difficult to follow the generated code.
The LiveContents feature is very handy, though, it lets you
se the layout of the .jsp containing data retrieved from
databases aso.

//Nico
> u can download it from macromedia.com, by creating a
account. u get a trial
> version over there for 30 days if I am wright.
>
> Vinay Talwar
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>                     caoyan
>                     <yancao@PRECOMTEC        To:     JSP-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                     H.COM>                   cc:
>                     Sent by: A               Subject:
Re: Macromedia's Dreamweaver UltraDev
>                     mailing list
>                     about Java Server
>                     Pages
>                     specification and
>                     reference
>                     <JSP-INTEREST@jav
>                     a.sun.com>
>

>                     02/22/01 10:17 AM
>                     Please respond to
>                     A mailing list
>                     about Java Server
>                     Pages
>                     specification and
>                     reference
>

> where do i download Macromedia's Dreamweaver UltraDev,I
don't want to buy
> it!

Java programs in for
> 2
> > years.
> >
> >   -Jeff Casimir

specification and
> reference
Tran
> > > Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 7:05 AM
> > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Subject: Re: Macromedia's Dreamweaver UltraDev
> > >

> > > I am using Kawa from Allaire. It's good, but I don't
think it
> > > work when you
> > > try create package.

specification and
> reference

developers that JRun Studio
> > > works very well.  When developing I very rarely need
to go into a
> design
> > > view, because most of the things that I program are
dynamic.  So
> > > a good html
> > > editor that supports jsp is a good way to go.  We
have built customer
> help
> > > and tag wizards for our taglibs in JRun.  I guess it
all depends
> > > on your job
> > > function.

JSP development.

> > > Has anyone had any experience with Dreamweaver
UltraDev? Is this
> > > a good tool
> > > to use? Any pro and cons on this product?
> > >
> > > Thank you for the input.
> > >
> > > Andy Oei

body: "signoff
> > > JSP-INTEREST".
> > > For digest: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
body: "set JSP-INTEREST
> > > DIGEST".
> > > Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at:
> > >
> > >  http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html
> > >  http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html
> > >  http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=JSP
> > >  http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?