From: "John Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 5:52 AM
Subject: JSP Tools

I use an Oracle database running on HP Unix. Currently I am working to

migrate

all of the UI to web based, thus giving my PC support colleagues the thin
client they would prefer!  So far I have been using vi to create all of

the

server side scripts, but I can see a lot of work ahead.  Now I get to the
point!  I've looked at a number of design tools but am stil at a loss as

which would be the most suitable so I come to the list asking your

opinions.

I am sure that you will each have your favorites ;-) but would you care to
offer opinions as to what might suit my needs and what will not?  I would

like

to at least ruduce the number of products that I need to evaluate!

Many thanks
John