I don't think so I have been using it since version 7.

Give it a try on your instance.

Happy hunting.
Scott.

                    "Chen, Gin"
                    <Gin_Chen@TVRATIN        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    GS.COM>                  cc:
                    Sent by: A               Subject:     Re: Please help! Recursive
loop in JSP
                    mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference
                    <JSP-INTEREST@JAV
                    A.SUN.COM>

                    .

                    11/13/01 03:01 PM
                    Please respond to
                    A mailing list
                    about Java Server
                    Pages
                    specification and
                    reference

Thats pretty cool Scott. But its only available using Oracle 9i. :P
Heres a link to it for those too lazy to look it up :)

http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a90125/qu

eries2.htm

-Tim