None of those.  I went through a lot of books looking for the right
information.  Only one fit the bill and I HIGHLY recommend it:

Advanced JavaServer Pages - David M. Geary - www.phptr.com

This book covers everything about JSP but more importantly it covers
the right things like:
Model 1 and Model 2 (MVC) Architecture at length.
Custom Tags
Servlets
Internationalization
Database Connection (Though I wish he had done it using JNDI)
Templates
XML /XSLT and JSP
Event Handling (Form resubmission trapping)

All the code is available online too, so if you like something he's
doing you can go pick it up and use it.
This is book is on my desk all the time and doesn't leave my desk.
It's always a great reference for a lot of the things we do day to day.

The other book which is important, but not necessarily related to JSP
only is called

Core J2EE Patterns - Best Paractices and Design Strategies - from the
same company

> 1. Professional Java Server Programming J2EE 1.3 Edition (Wrox)

This is not a tutorial type book really more like a reference

> 2. Professional JSP 2nd Edition (Wrox)

This is a good book, but doesn't cover the important things in detail
like the ones I mentioned.

> 3. J2EE Unleashed (SAMS, Techmedia)

Anything with Unleashed is kinda scary to me :-)