In general I steer clear of wrox books now.

The information is generally ok but their proof-reading isn't up to much,
I've bought a few wrox books and they're always littered with errors. I'm
sure others would disagree but thats my experience.

Personally I would recommend JavaServer Pages (2nd edition) by Hans Bergsten
(O'reilly) - its by far the best I've seen for an introductory text.

You'll also find Hans posting on this list, his posts are always
knowledgable and informative. If you only buy one jsp book buy this one.