Hi

//Set the BCC address of the Recipients
      if (bcc != null) {
        strTokbcc = new StringTokenizer(bcc,";,");
          while(strTokbcc.hasMoreTokens()) {
           String strbcc = (strTokbcc.nextToken());
            Address[] bccaddress = InternetAddress.parse(strbcc);
          msg.addRecipients(Message.RecipientType.BCC, bccaddress);

I use this peice of code to send bcc for multiple bcc addresses in my my
mail application, But if I send I am able to
see the To information in the bcc address, which should not be seen,

Can you tell me where I am wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel.E