Hi Richard

Cheers, I tried and still I can see the (to addresses) in the bcc email,

I even tried this simple email  below and still I can see the to addresses
in the Bcc Email .. Any work around for this?

Thank you..
**************************/
Properties props = System.getProperties();

   // Setup mail server
   props.put("mail.smtp.host", smtpHost);

   // Get session
   Session sessionI = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null);

   // Define message
   MimeMessage message = new MimeMessage(sessionI);

   message.setFrom(new InternetAddress(from));
   message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO,
     new InternetAddress(to));
    message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.BCC,
     new InternetAddress(bcc));

   message.setSubject("Hi");
   message.setText("Mail test");

   // Send message