I have a two-dimensional array with 16 columns and 1 or more records based on the
results of a search.  I want to give the searchers the ability to sort on one of 14 of
the columns.  The 15th column opens the document and is used in the href to open the
document.  The 16th column contains a composite of the information in the first 14
columns.  They open the document by clicking on the information composite.

What is the fastest and least memory hog way to go about this procedure?  Should the
array be stored in a session variable that is closed once they are done looking at the
information, as they may do numerous searches while in one session?  I want to give
them the capability of doing a different type of sort from any results page that they
may be on, as I am showing them only 25 results per page.

TIA,

Keith E. Kosmicki
Applications Consultant
State of IL Human Services