On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 10:11:39PM -0500, Amit Gupta wrote:
> Can we have JSP expression inside javascript? I have javascript which is
> generating tree structure but I want to have JSP expression inside the tree.
> If anybody knows how to put this I will appreciate if somebody forward me
> example or link.

     I don't know, but I suspect not.  You cannot have javascript
inside javascript, if I recall correctly.  I suspect that the syntax
of JSP too closely resembles the javascript syntax, and will choke the
javascript interpreter.

     Then again, why not try it and find out?

Steven J. Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Take it all with a grain of salt." - Me at http://darksleep.com