Hi folks,

     I'm working on a project that needs a few graphs - bar charts,
pie charts, maybe line-graphs.  Are there any general recommendations
for packages to do this?  I'd much, much prefer to generate the image
graphics server side, as opposed to using a java applet.  I could
write something half-assed myself, using the java2D image API (I've
done a little work with it, enough that I could sit down and thrash
out).  But I'd much rather not.

     Cost-free software preferred, modestly priced software still of
interest.

Steven J. Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Take it all with a grain of salt." - Me at http://darksleep.com