We are facing a problem in JSP / XML ...

we are using XALAN 2.4.1 parser, and in a jsp page we are trying to load an
xml file through the parser. This works fine on windows, but on linux 7.3 it
is loading the document (i.e. loading is throwing no exception) but the
object does not contain any XML data
we are getting a non-null empty XML DOM object.

Can anyone throw light on this?

thanks in advance

Amit Gautam