hello,
  i want to ask that is there any version of jsse available which works with jdk 1.2.
  i have got jsse1.0.3_02 and jdk 1.2
  when i use keytool and try to generate a keystore with rsa algorithm, i get an error
  KeyPairGenerator not available. now as soon as i install java 2 sdk standard edition
v1.3, this   error does not come.
  now my problem is that i want only jdk 1.2 in my project and want this jsse with rsa
algorithm   to work also.
  please help me!
  if you need some more details of my problem please ask me.
  thanking you in advance.
  yours sincerely
  rachit mathur.